Real estate disputes and litigation can involve a wide variety of issues in Arizona law. So, when facing a real estate dispute, it helps to have an experienced attorney on your side.
The attorneys at Berk Law Group, PC provide aggressive and tenacious representation in virtually all types of real estate disputes, litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
Before becoming an attorney, Kent Berk worked in the real estate industry, holding a real estate license.
We have helped many clients successfully resolve difficult real estate disputes involving a broad spectrum of issues, including:
- Wrongful liens and notices of lis pendens
- Breach of contract (including disputes over liquidated damages)
- Broker/agent liability
- Misrepresentation, omission or fraud
- Restrictive covenant (CC&R) enforcement and/or defense
- Breach of warranty
- Professional negligence (such as appraisers, architects etc.)
- Title insurance
- Quiet title actions
- Partition actions
- Appraiser negligence
- Other issues arising under Title 33: Property of the Arizona Revised Statutes
If you or your business need legal guidance regarding your real estate dispute from an experienced, skilled attorney, contact us today or just call our office at 480.607.7900.
To learn more about the types of real estate issues we have addressed, watch our videos or read our articles below.
- Appraiser Liability
- Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&R’s)
- Duties to Disclose
- Liquidated Damages
- Lis Pendens – Wrongful Liens
- Real Estate Agent’s Duties to Disclose
- Real Estate Partition Actions
If you have questions or need assistance with a real estate dispute, please give us a call at 480.607.7900 or contact our office.