Arizona probate, trust and estate litigation often involves stressful and complicated issues. With compassion and respect, our estate litigation attorneys are ready and able to fight for and defend your rights. Most of our attorneys have actual trial experience. We provide prompt service.
Our attorneys are here to help resolve your matter effectively, including, if necessary, to present your case in Arizona probate court. Our fees are fair and flexible. We provide prompt and diligent service. We take care of our clients. Read our actual client Five Star Google Reviews to learn what the have to say.
If you have need help or just have questions about a probate or trust in Arizona, please give us a call at 480.607.7900 or contact our office.
Learn More About How We Can Help
To learn more about the types of matters we have helped clients resolve, watch our videos or read our additional articles below.
Arizona Probate, Estate, Inheritance and Trust Matters
Our Arizona probate, trust and estate litigation attorneys regularly handle disagreements after someone dies or becomes incapacitated (disabled). Problems arise in numerous areas. Following are just some examples of disputes and issues that we have helped clients resolve:
- Guardianships and Conservatorships – contested and uncontested matters involving adults and minors
- Last Will & Testament contests and disputes, including whether the person lacked testamentary capacity or was unduly influenced, and challenges to the validity of a will or attempted enforcement of a technically defective will
- Probate administration, including claims of breach of the personal representative’s duties and removal of the personal representative
- Trust disputes, including contests and challenges to the validity of a trust, whether a person breached his duties as a trustee, removal of trustee, requests for accountings, mishandling of funds and other assets
- No-Contest (aka in terrorem) Clauses
- Creditor Claims, including exemptions for life insurance
- Non-probate transfers, such as joint accounts, beneficiary designations, joint tenancy with right of survivorship deeds, payable on death designations, and others
- Powers of Attorney, including disputes over validity, agent’s abuse of power or other misconduct
- Intestate inheritance
- Exempt Property & Allowances
- Vulnerable or Incapacitated Adults – Elder Abuse, Neglect and/or Financial Exploitation
- Community Property vs. Separate Property disputes
- Wrongful Liens & Lis Pendens
- Burial or Cremation and Funeral Arrangements of a Deceased Person
- Real Estate and Personal Property
- many others
Watch our Actual Client Testimonials to Learn What Some of our Clients have to Say About our Firm
Contact us for Help
If you have any questions about an Arizona probate, trust or estate matter, please give us a call at 480.607.7900 or contact our office.
Do you have a friend or family member that may need a guardian or conservator? Do you have a question regarding the validity or enforcement of powers of attorney? We can help answer those and many other questions.
Have you found yourself in a dispute over whether a parent validly amended his/her will or trust to reduce or cancel your share of the property? Did a friend intend to leave you part of his property, but then he/she mistakenly left you out?
Are you a personal representative or trustee fighting against accusations of mishandling administration of the estate or trust? Is the personal representative following his/her fiduciary duties or mishandling the Arizona probate? Is your vulnerable parent or loved one being abused or financially exploited? We can help. In the meantime, here are some tips of what to do and not do in the event of a dispute.
If you have one of those or a related legal matter in Arizona, please call us at 480-607-7900 or contact our office.
Hire the Right Probate, Trust and Estate Litigation Attorney
Estate litigation and probate law often involve complicated legal and factual issues. It is important to have the right probate attorney by your side. Our firm handles virtually all types of will contests and estate and probate disputes. Just a few of the many situations that our estate litigation, trust litigation, and probate attorneys have faced:
- Will validity
- Testamentary capacity
- Undue influence
- Improper or untimely administration
- Recovery of assets on behalf of the Estate
If you have any type of probate dispute, disagreement, or lawsuit, our tough Arizona estate litigation and probate attorneys have substantial experience handling will contests and other estate and probate matters. We are here to try to help. Contact us today to begin resolving your dispute.
Learn More About our Firm
Do you have questions or need help in a probate, trust or estate matter?
Our firm of experienced Arizona probate, trust and estate litigation attorneys are here to help. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 480.607.7900 or contact our office. You can also read the Arizona Probate Code and/or the Arizona Trust Code, both included in Title 14 of the Arizona Revised Statutes.