When You Have No Other Alternative, We Work to Protect Your Interests
With compassion and respect, our estate litigation attorneys are ready and able to fight for and defend your rights. Most of our attorneys have actual trial experience. We are able to effectively present your case in probate court and civil court, if necessary.
“Estate litigation” includes disagreements after someone dies or becomes incapacitated (disabled). It includes probate and trusts disputes, disagreements and challenges. Litigation can begin over wills, trusts, property, deeds, payable on death accounts, property held in joint tenancy, powers of attorney, guardianships, conservatorships, undue influence, vulnerable or incapacitated adults and others.
- Is there a question of whether the will is even valid?
- Have you found yourself in a dispute over whether a parent validly amended his/her will or trust to reduce your share of the property?
- Did a friend intend to leave you part of his property, but then he/she mistakenly left you out?
- Are you a personal representative or trustee fighting against accusations of mishandling the estate’s administration?
- Is your parent or loved one being abused or financially exploited?
Contact us at 480-607-7900 now to discuss your situation.
Do you want to learn more about Arizona financial exploitation claims?
Watch Our Video Webinar!
Hire the Right Probate and Estate Litigation Attorney
Estate litigation and probate law often involve complicated legal and factual issues. It is important to have the right probate attorney by your side. Our firm handles virtually all types of will contests and estate and probate disputes. Just a few of the many situations that our estate litigation, trust litigation, and probate attorneys have faced:
- Will validity
- Testamentary capacity
- Undue influence
- Improper or untimely administration
- Recovery of assets on behalf of the Estate
If you have any type of probate dispute, disagreement, or lawsuit, our tough estate litigation and probate attorneys are here to try to help. Contact us today to begin resolving your dispute.
Do you want to learn more about probate?
Get Our 100+ Point Probate Checklist!